Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's all About the Holidays

Good afternoon everyone! Today I am just posting about a new video I will be filming shortly. Like my previous blog posts, I have been talking non-stop about the holidays coming up. But why not, right?! No matter what your plans are for the upcoming holidays there is always room for sweets. We here at Sweets 'N Stuff are busy like bees getting everything decorated and ready for Easter and St. Patrick's Day.

Lola the Easter Bunny

 Because we are a small town candy Shoppe we don't have the technology to create certain candies. So, we have partnered with a few major candy companies to help us create some wonderful holiday treats to share with you. A few blogs ago I discussed some Easter ideas, the major one being our "Fill Your own Basket" station. The video I will be sharing with you will include some of our many candies you can use to fill your homemade Easter baskets with. It will also include various decorating and idea tips.


Be sure to hop by again soon, it's a treat you don't want to miss out on.


Have a sweet day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment